Are you preparing for the winter months or looking for exercises to do when you can't make it to the gym? Follow these exercises to maintain a healthy fitness routine.View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Have Questions? Millar Chiropractic Clinics would like to offer you our FREE Consultation* This is a 15-20 minute meeting with one of our Doctors to discuss you problems and our possible solutions.
Get seen today as a new patient, in most cases. We accept BCBS, Medicare, and most major medical insurances. If your a cash patient, then Millar Chiropractic Clinics extends to you our "Great Cash New Patient Online Special."
For People Just Like You.. Everyday
Questions? Start with a Free Consultation*:
This is a chance for you to meet with one of our Doctors for a Free* 15-20 minute discussion of your problems to see: 1) if we can help you 2) how long will it take and 3) how much will it cost.
In pain? Get seen today in most cases. Just tell the front desk that you're in pain and need to be seen today.
Dr Ken Randolph, DC; Dr Justin Walbom, DC;
Start Getting out of PAIN Today!!
Tired of being herded into a room only to spend less than 5 min with the Doctor? Tired of Doctors not even touching you but examining you from across the room? So are WE. Discover Chiropractic Excellence at Millar Chiropractic ClinicsTM.
All new Millar Chiropractic patients get a thorough History and Examination with one of our chiropractic physicians including:
The Millar Chiropractic Clinics 20 Point Pain Check Up
1. Spinal Exam position, curves, motion, fixations
2. Chronic stiffness and aches
3. Painful catches and cricks
4. Grinding, clicking, and popping noises
5. Painful turning and motion
7. Reflexes, Sensory (Numbness and tingling)
8. Pinched nerves
9. Tendons, and ligament pain and problems
10. Muscle spasms and trigger points
11. Muscle weakness
12. Joint pain, stiffness, weakness
13. Overall joint and body alignment and Posture
14. Adhesions and asymmetry in muscles and ligaments
15. Orthopedic test
16. Neurological test
17. Range of Motion exam
18. Palpation exam
19. Muscle testing
20. Nutritional evaluation
Report of Findings: During which our Doctor will explain to you what they found, if anything, and answer 3 questions:
- Can we help you? (Did you come to the right place?)
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost? (How much will insurance pay and how much do I have to pay out of pocket.)
YOU now have 3 Options
Call The Appointment Center (256) 830-0000 or
CALL Today one of the Clinics directly:
Madison (256) 430-2700
Huntsville Downtown (256) 539-2000
Jones Valley (256) 713-1830
Huntsville Williams Ave (256) 539-7077
Alabama Laser Spine (256) 539-1000
Neuropathy Laser Center (256) 539-0077
Start getting out of Pain Today
At Millar Chiropractic Clinic, we like to say "Millar's Got Your Back".
We specialize in 6 areas:
We treat lots of other areas, from Arthritis to Whiplash. We understand how to help you get out of pain and start living again.
Millar Chiropractic Clinics
- A Free Consultation is just that. A 15- 20 minute meeting to talk about your problems and our possible solutions. No Exams preformed. No Chiropractic treatment given. Should the person receiving Free* services as outlined above be accepted as a patient of Millar Chiropractic Clinics then additional regular charges for treatment will be incurred in individual cases as needed for related services. Some patients are not allowed to receive reduced fee or free chiropractic or medical services. It is up to YOU to determine if you can receive free services. This offer applies to new consultations only and does Not apply to Existing patients, Personal Injury or Workers Comp consultations. For all services, results vary in individual cases. Cash Value of Free Consultation $0.01 Cash value of Free Massage $0.01.
BCBS of Alabama, Federal BCBS and Medicare:
Millar Chiropractic Clinics will gladly bill your insurance company in most cases. But remember your insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company and you are still responsible for your bill if the insurance company does not pay.
Dr Greg Millar DC CCEP does not accept any insurance. He does not participate with BCBS or Medicare. He gladly offers a Free* consultation to all patients to see him along with your Millar Chiropractor to discuss your case. Dr Millar himself operates a concierge cash practice and treats things normally not covered by BCBS or Medicare.
See other disclaimers that apply on webpage "more about us".